Bouldering is one of the fastest growing sports available. It is a highly accessible and social activity. Only a short safety briefing is necessary to start enjoying all the aspects of this well-rounded experience. The walls are four meters high, with safety being insured by thick mattresses.
Climbing will solicit your strength, stamina, flexibility, coordination, agility, as well as problem solving skills. Itś the perfect activity to unwind after a hard day of work or study and catch up with friends.
The facilities at Radium Boulders offer you 700 m2 of climbing walls, as well as training implements including a crossfit setup, 25 and 40 degree moonboards and campusboard.
The cosy and relaxed cafe area offers you a range of craft beers, as well as artisan sodas, and delicious coffee.
First time bouldering
Bouldering is very welcoming to first timers. No need for any special equipment, training or climbing partners ! Radium offers you 10 circuits increasing in difficulty from first time climber to expert, also including a special Kids set of climbs. The climbs are changed weekly to help keep the experience fresh and challenging. Many different shapes and inclines are on offer at radiium, to give you the most fun and full body workout you´ve ever had 1
- The mats are for protection. Don't stand, sit, walk, or play on the mats if you're not bouldering.
- Keep a minimum distance of 1,5 meter from other climbers left and right of you.
- Climbing down is safer than jumping off. We've added special grey holds to make climbing down easier.
- Don't wear jewelry like rings, bracelets and earrings. You can leave your valuables in our lockers at the bar.
- Don't put chalk bags or brushes on the mat.
- Make sure you have a clear falling zone before starting your climb.
- Try to use both feet when landing on the mat
- Distribute the impact as much as possible.
- Bend your knees, never land on the mat with stretched arms or legs.
- Keep your arms in front of you when landing on the mat
- Roll backwards on the mat when landing on the mat from a high point.
- Don't bend forwards when landing on the mat.
- Have a look at these videos:
Toplogger is a free app that allows you to log your ascents. You can keep track of which boulders you've already done and which ones you're still missing. Keep track of your progress and receive updates about the weekly new circuits. Download the app or have a look at https://toplogger.nu